The next eliminator will start on race 12, for the Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway. The winner will get 2 tickets to the GEICO 400 at the Chicagoland Speedway. The first race of the Chase!
- You pick a driver that will finish in the top 10.
- If your driver finishes in the top ten, then you move on to the next week.
- If your driver doesn't finish in the top ten, then you're eliminated.
- The last person remaining wins. It's that easy.
- The next Eliminator game will begin with race 12 in Charlotte.
- The winner will get free tickets to the GEICO 400!
- Please do not play if you cannot attend the raece.
- Go to the Eliminator Home Page
for more info on how to sign up
The rules for Chad's Fantasy Racing are easy.
- Pick 4 drivers and earn the same amount of points they get in the race.
- You can only pick 1 driver that made the chase last year.
- You get 2 trades each week. Trades roll over to the next week if not used.
- Like NASCAR, we have a chase. The top twelve in each league make the chase.
- Teams are reset when the chase begins, and you can only pick one chaser.
- The Chasers from each league battle it out to become the overall champ and win $1500!
Read all the rules
Live Scoring - During the races you can log in and see the live scoring
and your updated league standings. Live scoring refreshes every 3 minutes.
Results Posted Quickly - After each race, the results and fantasy standings
will be updated within 10 minutes of NASCAR posting the unofficial results. Each Monday the fantasy
standings are updated again based on the official NASCAR standings.
Driver Recommendations - Each week we'll make driver recommendations in the
blog to help with your picks.
Perfect Week Pool - Win money even if you're having a bad season with the perfect week pool. Anyone that has the perfect week, picking the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th place drivers in any race will win the pool. The pool starts at $172 in 2013 and increases by $2 each week. If no one wins this season, the money rolls over into 2014.
Track Stats - Are you a stat junkie? Chad's Fantasy Racing has your fix with the
Track Stats page. It outlines the drivers with the best & worst average finishes and most wins at each track.
In addition to that we also let you know the 10 drivers with the best and worst average finish over the last
History of Your Picks - Returning users will be able to see
what drivers they picked at tracks in previous years. You can see who performed well for you and who was a dud.
What's the deal with the league assignments?
- Leagues are assigned automatically when you sign up.
- Sorry, but you cannot create your own league.
- League names are the last names of the chasers from the previous season.
- You can change leagues in the My Acct
section, until the start of the 2nd race.
Learn more about the leagues here
Here are some of the frequently asked questions. We will keep adding to them throughout the season.
1. Can I use AOL to log into the site?
a. Yes. In the past some users have had issues, but we have been told that you need AOL
version 9.6 or newer.
2. Can I have more than one team?
a. Yes. You can use the Register Another Team
link to register more teams with your existing
3. How do I change the league that my team is in?
a. Go to My Acct
and click the Change Leauge link.
4. How do I know that my roster is valid?
a. If you have 4 drivers on your roster, then it is valid. The site will not
let you pick an invalid
5. When the chase begins, do I lose the trades that have accumulated?
a. No. You will keep all of the trades you have when the chase begins.
Have suggestions or questions on the site? Let us know.
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Leave a message on our voice mail system at 260-CALL-CFR.
- Make sure to give us your login id and we will reply to you via email.
- We are always looking to get feedback from you to make the site better.